Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Feeling


Another day goes without any change
The feeling I live with still remains
The count was never on...
Days, months and years just gone
While I was still planning my future
Everything moved so fast
Even before I decided what to do
Future became present and now it’s past
Like a silent spectator, I just kept on watching
While the things around me kept on moving
I remained the only constant
when whole world was changing.
 Inaction is my only action
I just sleep, I just dream
To meet my ambition

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice one Neo.. I still have the same old complaint.. You haven't yet posted anything positive here. But I must say this one was also good as the previous ones.. probably i liked it more than your last couple of posts :) :)

Keep posting and hey.. what the story behind this image?? Taken from net??

Cheers
YA