Sunday, October 17, 2010

Out of My Life

Out of My Life




Out of my life
No where to be found
There was a time
when you were all around

You were so near, so close
I never realised it
searched for you in the places
where you never existed

Out of my life
Way beyond my reach
Now you are just a part of
Dreamz and Memories

Life seems so dull and poor
Without you
Please, come back to me
and end my pursuit

Come back to my life
I am waiting for you
Bring back the rain
Let blue roses bloom

 
_____________________________________________
NB's point of view: In the above song the word “you” can have multiple meanings. But mainly it refers to the happiness the person has lost. The last line “blue roses bloom” in way mentions of his wish for the impossible. Happiness lost is being referred to “The blue rose” which symbolizes the unattainable or impossible.

 
Depending on the mood of the reader  word “you” can also partly refer to a person who no more part of life or any invaluable thing which has been lost.

7 comments:

--YA-- said...

Absolutely loveable... It was worth all the wait :) Great work dude keep writing... However, I am not gonna buy the explanation at the end through which u r trying to avoid the obvious questions that we all are gonna ask.. -YA

Man Mohan said...

Brilliant Chiru .. small and crispy ...

Geetika said...

Good attempt...:))The explanation proves that you are trying to hide something...its making it too obvious :P

It'sGaniger said...

good one Chiru..
keep writing..

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have seen Blue Rose even Green :-)

I think you need to change your(I mean Neo brahmain's) point of view
"....Happiness lost is being referred to “The blue rose” which symbolizes the unattainable or impossible....."

Jingle said...

Glad to see you in the rally.

charming poetry.

Hyde Park Poetry Palace said...

you are gifted, hope all is well.

come to poets rally week 52 if you can.